A celebratory day of dance designed for anyone over the age of 50!
Join us on Sunday 30th September for a day of workshops and experiences.
- Dance Demonstration – Curious about what we offer? Join us for a free exclusive demonstration of what happens in the studio.
- Indian Dance with Bharati Joshi – Come and take part in a taster session of folkloric Indian Dance.
- Choreographic Process Workshop, Led by Namron – Namron will explore his signature style of contemporary movement and draw from extracts of his new show.
- Performance by Namron – Namron performs an extract of ‘From Asphalt to Maple Leaf’ with a Q & A for the audience sharing his life’s work and his new show.
- Art Exhibition by Rod Cossou – Rod will be selling work and raising funds for PDSW. His iPad art looks at the beauty and destruction of the Coral Reefs. Free, all day.
See you there!