Ayesha is representing award winning salon group, Synergy Hairdressing.
– How do you feel about your dance choice for Business Come Dancing?
I’m excited to be learning a new style of dance, Persian classical is something I’ve never come across before.
– What do you think will be your biggest challenge in the lead up to the event?
Having enough time to practice.
– How good would you say you are at remembering routines/ steps?
I’m pretty good at remembering routines but I do have a terrible memory in general life so we will have to wait and see!!
– How much do you know about Parkinson’s? Has this ever affected anyone in your family?
Parkinson’s has never affected anyone in my family but I am aware of how terrible it can be for those suffering and their family.
– What is your favourite track to dance to at weddings?
That’s a tough one!! I cant pick one so Stevie Wonder’s Isn’t She Lovely and Sean Paul’s Like Glue – oh and, obviously, Macarena.