Lisa is representing Waste Management Facilities, one of the UK’s most innovative waste management companies.
– How do you feel about your dance choice for Business Come Dancing?
I love this piece of music it’s got a great beat and I wanted to choose a song I wouldn’t get bored of hearing after weeks of training.
– What do you think will be your biggest challenge in the lead up to the event?
Time for practising at home. I keep bumping into furniture and it’s really frustrating.
– How good would you say you are at remembering routines/ steps?
When I’m in training I’m remembering well but back at home it gets all jumbled and I get a bit lost. It’s early days though so I’m hoping I’ll be dreaming the steps by mid June.
– How much do you know about Parkinson's? Has this ever affected anyone in your family?
Nobody in my immediate family has suffered but my husband’s uncle, who he was very close to, had Parkinson’s and it affected him for many years before he died. Daily duties were challenging.
– What is your favourite track to dance to at weddings?
OMG there are so many but doesn’t everybody love a bit of ABBA. A good old Abba Medley to get everybody up on the dance floor is great at a wedding.