Sue is representing Smarter Business Consultancy, helping organisations do the best that they can.
– How do you feel about your dance choice for Business Come Dancing?
I am so excited, I love all things 40’s so this will be perfect for me
– What do you think will be your biggest challenge in the lead up to the event?
Getting fit enough to dance!!
– How good would you say you are at remembering routines/ steps?
I have no idea, but I’m sure I will get it if I practise, practise, practise 🙂
– How much do you know about Parkinson’s? Has this ever affected anyone in your family?
I don’t really know anyone with Parkinson’s, but was so moved by the group that performed at the last BCD and I think this is such a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the condition and what can be done to help.
– What is your favourite track to dance to at weddings?
Really cheesy … Dancing Queen!