Becky is representing Blu Lake, providing personal coaching through big life changes.
– How do you feel about your dance choice for Business Come Dancing?
Initially I was apprehensive. Having chosen the music and had our first rehearsal I am very excited – it is going to be wicked!
– What do you think will be your biggest challenge in the lead up to the event?
Fitting in rehearsals with an already busy life!
– How good would you say you are at remembering routines/ steps?
It turns out I am better than I thought I would be!
– How much do you know about Parkinson’s? Has this ever affected anyone in your family?
I know very little, only what you really hear/read so am looking forward to learning more. Not affected any family members, but I have worked with people with Parkinson’s.
– What is your favourite track to dance to at weddings?
Chesney Hawkes – I Am The One And Only……!
See Becky’s profile here >>>