Job Description of Marketing Officer
Kala The Arts is an established South Asian dance organisation and registered charity based at The Haymarket Chambers in Basingstoke in Hampshire with a portfolio of professional performances, education/training and community programmers.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Officer to help market some of our projects, create new projects and making the organization strong in Arts marketing strategy. The post is for 1 day a week for a year June 2017- May 2018. The person will be working from Kala’s office in Basingstoke.
• The post is for 28 hours each month, one day a week based at our office in Basingstoke, Hampshire over a 12-month period. A total salary of up to £5000 will be offered for the post.
• The post starts in June 2017 and is scheduled to be completed by May 2018.
• Experience of working in the Dance/Theatre marketing sector and an understanding of the South Asian Arts Heritage would be desirable.
• The deadline is 16th of May and interviews on the 19th of May in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
• Please email Kala The Arts: Office@kalathearts.co.uk for a full job description