A conversation on the theme of Adaptation – Monday 18th May, 11am
The partners of the Women Leaders South West leadership programme are keen to have a conversation about how women in the South West region are coping during this uncertain time as well as thinking about the potential for women led future landscapes. If you joined us for the last session we would love you to pass this invite on to up to 5 other people that you think might be interested.
Programme & Schedule
1. Introduction and welcome Sacha Lee, The Point.
2. Strike A Light’s Youth Arts Producer Charlene Olaleye will talk about their response to Covid19. She will be joined by artist Halima Malek who is collecting and sharing writing, poems and recorded and video responses to the current situation, primarily from BAME communities in Gloucester and also from less heard voices e.g. homeless and vulnerable in Gloucester. It will be shared here.
3. A perspective from Pavilion Dance South West Marketing Manager, Caroline Anstey, on moving their programme online. She will be joined by Pawlet Brookes, CEO and Artistic Director of Serendipity, talking about digitising the “Alternative Let’s Dance International Frontiers”, and Rosie Heafford, Artistic Director of Second Hand Dance, who will chat informally about the work SHD will embark on on quiet leadership and talk about the research she is doing into invisible disabilities.
4. Q&A chaired by Sacha Lee.
5. What is working, what do we stand to gain from the situation? Break out conversations to connect people in the room.
- Please try to be ready at 10.55am so we can start promptly at 11.00am.
- Please keep yourself on mute throughout the conversation but do enable your video so we can see your faces!
- Please introduce yourself to everyone via the Chat function when you join as soon as you are in the room.
- If you have any questions please post them in the Chat function, there will be time for questions in the Q&A.
- If you have access requirements please email Kate Ward on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th May.
- The room can hold up to 100 people and we operate on a first come first served basis.
As there is a limit on numbers of attendees within the chat room and due to anticipated high demand we will be closing the invite on Thursday at 5pm.
We look forward to seeing you
For details of other events and webinars, please sign up to the Women Leaders South West Newsletter.
Newsletter Sign Up