Women Leaders South West are hosting a conversation on the theme of SOLIDARITY
Monday 1st June, 11am
The partners of the Women Leaders South West leadership programme are keen to have a conversation about how women in the South West region are coping during this uncertain time, as well as thinking about the potential for women led future landscapes in the arts and culture sector. If you joined us for the first two sessions we would love you to pass this invite on to up to 5 other people that you think might be interested.
This session looks at supporting our wellbeing through solidarity of our lived, real, shared, current experience. We are all helping each other, there is more intimacy and honesty. We may be feeling guilt, inadequacy, excitement, fear, relief – now is time to ‘be’ the leader – together in an act of solidarity.
If you’re not on our mailing list, email Kate Ward firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place and sign up to receive updates of more events.
It is aimed to provide purposeful, practical, empowering tips and we would like to hear from the room, although you can listen if you would prefer not to say anything. The conversations you start can continue on a ‘Closed Facebook Group’ linked to our Facebook page afterwards.
The conversation will be BSL interpreted. Please let us know if you have any access needs or would like to share any visual content in advance – just email email@example.com.
Programme & Schedule
Hosted by WLSW partners Kaleider and Arts Development Company
- 11am : Introduction and welcome Sacha Lee, The Point.
- Sarah James, Chief Executive of Arts Development Company will share her thoughts about solidarity and wellbeing and the impact of Covid 19.
- Katie Keeler, Executive Producer at Kaleider and Bee Watson, Artist and Owner of Wild Hive | Paper Flowers will frame the break-out discussions by sharing some ideas about leadership and solidarity.
- Solidarity in Action: We will split in to break out rooms of up to 6 people to share tips, stories, challenges and opportunities. We each have exactly the same amount of time, you can use every second of it, some of it, or gift it to someone else in the room.
- Please try to be ready at 10.55am so we can start promptly at 11.00am.
- Please keep yourself on mute throughout the conversation but do enable your video so we can see your faces!
- Please introduce yourself to everyone via the Chat function when you join as soon as you are in the room.
- If you have any questions please post them in the Chat function, there will be time for questions in the Q&A.
- If you have access requirements please email Kate Ward on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The room can hold up to 100 people and we operate on a first come first served basis.
We look forward to seeing you
For details of other events and webinars, please sign up to the Women Leaders South West Newsletter.
Newsletter Sign Up