We can make it happen
As a dance development organisation we have the necessary expertise and infrastructure to bring the benefits of dance to as many people as possible across the South West region.
We work with many different groups, from vulnerable young people to adults with Parkinson’s. We run more than 40 classes and workshops for all ages and abilities, and we make the cultural landscape in the South West more exciting and diverse for you, our audiences.
As a charity we subsidise every single ticket to keep prices affordable, and as a not-for-profit organisation we re-invest all income to fund new projects and to support the development of choreographers and new dance performances.
YOU CAN HELP SECURE THE FUTURE
We are very fortunate to receive support from Arts Council England and from Bournemouth Borough Council to help run our core activities.
But, like all public investment, this has reduced in recent years, so we need to secure a future for our work, and you can help secure this future.
If you feel that you’re able to help you will be championing dance as a creative, fun way to a healthier lifestyle across the South West of England, and you will help improve the cultural provision for the region.
YOUR SUPPORT COULD
• Deliver dance classes to improve the quality of life for people living with Parkinson’s
• Enable young people who struggle in mainstream education to find a passion and a positive release
• Provide opportunities for frail and socially isolated elderly people
• Help increase the number of dance experiences offered to children and young people
• Support young aspiring choreographers to make exciting new performances
If you are interested in supporting our work you can donate now by clicking the button below. If you would like more information about any of our areas of work, please email Helga Brandt, Head of Marketing & Development, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested to read more about the impact of our work browse through our Review document and the links below.