A beautiful, flowing class which combines a Ballet dancer’s daily routine with Ballet technique exercises, helping you to develop a strong, graceful body and a Dancer’s posture. This is a mixed ability class but some previous ballet experience and knowledge of the basics will be useful.
Important information for all classes in the studio:
- All classes must be booked in advance. Tickets will not be available on the door.
- Doors to PDSW will only open 10 minutes before your class. Please do not arrive earlier than this time.
- The changing rooms are currently closed so please come dressed ready for your class.
- Please bring dance shoes, or an indoor pair of trainers. Outdoor shoes are not allowed to be worn in the studio. All shoes should have non-marking soles.
- Water coolers can be accessed but you must bring your own water bottle.
- If you are attending the Yoga class you will need to bring your own mat.