Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In common with general theatre practice, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded once paid for. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break or interval
- Ticket holders may be refused entry or required to leave at the discretion of the management
- Ticket holders may be refused re-admission at the discretion of the management
- Management reserves the right to alter the advertised programme, should this prove necessary
- The use of unauthorised audio or visual recording equipment is strictly prohibited